Monday, March 05, 2012

Fashionista of the Week : Randy Nkwe




1. DESCRIBE YOUR  STYLE IN THREE WORDS



 instinctive , timeless , eccentric




2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PATTERN IN CLOTHES?


.I'm all about the slouch , because i can always work my way around it
 


3. WHICH FIVE CLOTHING ITEMS WOULD YOU SAVE FROM A BURNING FIRE?



My vintage bag that was handed down to me by one of my best-friends mom . My mothers denim dungaree (which belongs to me now (: ) . ALL my accessories , an outfit is nothing without any!
my brown brogues LOVE LOVE THEM!!. My converse ... those will never got out of style!!


4. WHO IS YOUR PERSONAL FASHION ICON?



 heiish *scratches head* ... i doubt i have any , because my style an fashion sense are instinctive ...BUT I HAVE MAD MAD RESPECT AND LOVE FOR KANYE WEST ,.. IF I WAS ANYWHERE NEAR BEING MALE ,,, I'D DEFINITELY BE A LOT LIKE HIM , AND HIS STYLE IS SOMETHING TO GO BY.




5. YOUR FAVORITE FASHION STORES?


. hahaha i don have any hey ... i shop anywhere and everywhere , if i like it and can afford to (even if it means walking after the purchase) buy it its definitely going home wit me!! 






6. WHO IS THE  WORST DRESSED PERSON IN YOUR OPINION?


. HAHAHA gosh uhmm... i personally think everyone has the provocative to dress as they please ... soooo lets leave that unanswered. 




7. WHICH BEAUTY ITEMS CAN'T YOU LIVE WITHOUT?



. i recently started buying lipstick , so im loving that, it's an instant transformation to any look .. and LIP GLOSS ... haha ,, i don wear much make up , only when i go out .. soooo im still creeping onto it . oh and mascara!



8. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE DESIGNER AND WHY?



.i love Thula Sindi ,, i love Anisa Mpungwe .. because i feel they are underrated , but they do an amazing job at what they do . and Alexander McQueen because of the edginess of his pieces!









9. WHATS THE WORST OUTFIT YOU HAVE EVER WORN?


. Everything i wear , i must feel good in it , whether its just a pair jeans and T-shirt .. if it feels right then im good to go! unless someone out there has seen me and thought #WTF???!! then i dont remember any. lol



 
10.WHATS THE MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM IN YOUR CLOSET?



. apart from my vintage pieces then its gotta be the heels i got online 6 months back .. 





11. FASHION DOS AND DONTS?



DO's it must fit right and feel right .
Dont's do not copy and paste .. be creative.


12. ANY FASHION ADVICE?


 it HAS to match your personality that way it will glow of confidence .. and sexy will creep in!  




Thanx Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment