Monday, November 14, 2011
journalism student at Tshwane university of Technology and a blogger http://fash-polit.blogspot.com/
1. Describe your style in three words.
.UPDATED, UNIQUE, UNPREDICTABLE
2. What is your favourite pattern in clothes?
.lace and cotton
3. Which FIVE clothes item would you save from a burning fire?
my blue CLEO DROOMER pants, leopard print top,sissy boy denim top, red pumps and all the others (loL)
4. who is your personal fashion icon?
5.YOUR FAVORITE FASHION STORES?
Mr price, Jay Jay, MeMeMe, Meltz, Trueworths, Woolworths, Zara
6. Who’s the worst dressed person in your opinion?
7. Which beauty items can’t you live without?
8. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE DESIGNER AND WHY?
So many but at this moment im inlove with ANNA MOLINARI of BLUMARINE, her collection is just me. its girly, yet elegent. it brings out that summer happiness and i love her use of colour even with leopard prints, they're in colour.
9. What’s the worst outfit you’ve ever worn?
it gotta be a floral jumpsuit i bought at LEGIT, yoo it was all big ..i looked like i just lost a KG of my ass.it was too big for me yet my size
10.WHATS THE MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM IN YOUR CLOSET?
my denim top by SISSSY BOY and my CHARLES DAVID shoes.
11. FASHION DOS AND DONT?
DONT wear leopard print on leopard print, DONT dare wear white leggings, they were made by mistake. DO block colour, DO wear leopard prints with red items. DO wear a maxi dress with a TURBAN, trust me you wont look like a desperate AFRICAN woman.
12. any fashion advice?
clothes should symbolise your feelings at that time, so dont be scared to go over the edge if your feeling crazy and allow your style to be your voice.But remember to be the original you , in that way you wont have to dress up to impress. (ITS OK TO BE A SHOPAHOLIC)