1. Describe your style in three words. Its unpredictable,vintage inspired & unique. 2. What is your favorite pattern in clothes? I love prints,african prints are my fav though 3. Which FIVE clothes item would you save from a burning fire?
A printed blazer,mustard vintage skirt,my floral vintage shirt,burgudy pants and blue boyfriend blazer.
4. Who is your personal fashion icon? There are many but I'll just mention a few ,Solange,Tsholo Dikobe,Miroslava Duma 5. YOUR FAVORITE FASHION STORES? Mr price for accessories,flea markets,vintage stores and asian shops. 6. Who’s the worst dressed person in your opinion? I have always seen fashion as an art in motion and the space around us as a mobile museum,I always try to find
7. Which beauty items can’t you live without? seal vaseline + seaweed products(face wash and moisture lotion) 8. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE DESIGNER AND WHY? Aobakwe Molosiwa for his futuristic and timeless designs.(I also love Botho Chalebgwa) 9. What’s the worst outfit you’ve ever worn? Harem pants and a tshirt,felt like a bomb waiting to explode. 10.WHATS THE MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM IN YOUR CLOSET?
A prited blazer from a vintage store.
11. FASHION DOS AND DONTS? Dos: for ladies invest in accented accessories,wear bold statement shoes and invest in blazers they always transform any outfit. Dos for men:invest in white tshirts and shirts.Donts: say no to white dress shoes.
12. Any fashion advice? DON'T be afraid to break the "fashion rules." Remember...rules were meant to be broken. stay BeYoutiful!